Liberty INFT 103 Excel Entire Course
Get Guided Solution Liberty INFT 103 Excel Entire Course
An introduction to the basics of Microsoft® Excel which includes creating and analyzing data through the use of performing calculations and various formulas. Topics include entering data in a cell, constructing formulas, formatting worksheets, using the SUM function, and creating charts based on data from the spreadsheet.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog
- This course is designed to offer the student a hands-on introduction to Excel concepts and applications.
- The course will assist in fulfilling institutional aims by integrating university-level computer competencies.
- Look over my recommended prerequisite courses at Liberty University if you need help deciding.
Measurable Learning Results:
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to complete the following Course Learning Outcomes:
- Create and edit a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel.
- Manipulate basic formulas in Microsoft Excel.
- Organize data within a spreadsheet.
- Create a graphical representation of data.
- Use the Goal Seek tool in Excel to predict results.
Course Assignment Summary:
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Class Introduction Assignment
This assignment serves as a short introduction for the instructor and also clarifies several policies for INFT 103. The student will answer the provided questions. The answers do not need to be in sentence form.
Training Assignments (4)
- The student will complete the Training Assignments in SAM.
- The Training Assignments are online simulations that allow the student to learn skills in Excel.
- Features in the training include learning aids that explain how to perform the skill.
- The student will complete the questions in the assignments by showing the skill in SAM.
- The student will have unlimited attempts when completing the Training Assignments.
SAM Project Assignments (8)
- The student will download a starter file from SAM for each SAM Project Assignment.
- Once the student has completed the assignment on his/her computer, he/she will upload the file back into SAM.
- The assignment will be automatically graded upon submission to SAM.
- The student will be allowed 3 attempts to upload the assignment to improve his/her score.
- The SAM End of Project Assignments is a final project to compile all the knowledge learned in the chapter in which the student has been working.
- This final project allows the student to show the knowledge attained up to this point in the chapter as well as in the course.
- There will be 3 attempts to upload this assignment to obtain a better score each time.
Case Study Assignment
- The student will complete a fuel cost analysis using spreadsheets via Canvas.
- Once the spreadsheets are complete, the student will also write a 250-word rationale for decisions regarding the chart type used in the spreadsheet and the reasoning behind why the vehicles were chosen for the assignment.
- The student must include a reference page that cites all sources in the format used by his/her degree program.
Total No. of Quizzes (4)
Each quiz will be open-book/open-notes and have a 1-hour time limit. The student will be allowed 3 attempts per question and 1 attempt per quiz. Each quiz will be completed via SAM.
Quiz: Comprehensive Final
The quiz will be open-book/open-notes and have a 2-hour time limit. The student will be allowed 3 attempts per question and 1 attempt for the exam. The Quiz: Comprehensive Final will be completed via SAM.