Liberty BUSI 689 Capstone in Financial Planning Entire Class
Get Guided Solution Liberty BUSI 689 Capstone in Financial Planning Entire Class
Course Summary :
This course will allow the student to create a written financial plan using the knowledge acquired from previous coursework in the financial planning classes. The student will use a software package to incorporate all the elements of a successful financial plan for a case study client.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
This capstone course in financial planning is the last course in the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) program. The course allows students to apply knowledge and skills obtained in each of the other subject matter-specific financial planning courses. The purpose of the course is to train students to create comprehensive financial plans and prepare students to take the national CFP® examination to become Certified Financial Planners. Look over my recommended prerequisite courses at Liberty University if you need help deciding.
Measurable Learning Outcomes :
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Develop and present a comprehensive financial plan using each step of the financial planning process and identify areas of improvement.
- Identify how outside influences such as regulatory, economic, and political changes can influence a client’s financial plan outcomes.
- Integrate biblical principles of leadership, discipleship, stewardship, decision-making, and goal setting into financial planning.
- Apply the Rules of Conduct as they relate to the CFP professional.
Course Assignment Detail :
Course Requirements Checklist :
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions (6) :
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to provide a thread in response to the provided topic.
- The thread must be at least 350 words and integrate information drawn from experience and course-related information (books, articles, and presentations).
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 other classmates’ threads.
- Each reply must be at least 250 words and integrate information drawn from experience and course-related information (books, articles, and presentations).
- Each thread must include at least 2 citations, and each reply must include at least 1 citation and biblical integration. (MLO: C, D)
CFP Rules of Conduct Assignment :
The student will write a 3-page research-based paper in the current APA format that focuses on the Rules of Conduct through the Certified Financial Planning Board of Standards, Inc. The paper must address each rule in detail and include a supporting biblical perspective for each rule. (MLO: D, F)
Mini-Case Study Assignments (2) :
There are 2 short Mini-Case Study Assignments in the course. These assignments are from the textbook and cover various aspects of a financial plan, such as financial situation analysis, taxes, insurance, investments, retirement, and estate planning. (MLO: A, E)
Comprehensive Financial Plan Assignments (4) :
Using the case study information and the financial planning software, the student is required to complete the Comprehensive Financial Plan for cases from the textbook. (MLO: A)
Financial Plan Presentation Assignment :
The student is required to both create a PowerPoint presentation of the Comprehensive Financial Plan and record the presentation of the financial plan as if the client were present. In a real-life situation, the PowerPoint presentation would be used to present the plan to the client. The audio recording must be embedded in the PowerPoint presentation. The presentation must be professional and written in a format that can be easily understood by the client, and the recording must correspond with the appropriate slides. (MLO: D)
Case Multiple Choice Quizzes (4) :
The student is required to complete case study multiple choice questions for 4 cases throughout this course. Each quiz will cover a specific case assigned for the module. (MLO: B)