Liberty BUSI 570 Ethical Leadership Entire Class
Help With Liberty BUSI 570 Ethical Leadership Entire Class
Visit Liberty University for additional programs.
Course Summary :
This course focuses on ethical issues and dilemmas faced by leaders. Definitions of ethical leadership are reviewed as they relate to values and culture. The theory and practice of ethical leadership are evaluated as it pertains to a biblical worldview.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
BUSI 570, Ethical Leadership, is an essential course for fulfilling the vision for the Master of Arts in Executive Leadership. One of the stated goals of the BUSI program is to “develop management, leadership, and business knowledge within the Christian worldview.” This course explores various ethical issues that business leaders encounter and uses relevant cases, current research, and application-based assignments to develop thoughtful, Biblically-based responses to such issues. The course also directly supports each program’s learning outcome through the course readings, interactions, and assignments that address ethical leadership.
Measurable Learning Outcomes :
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the ethical dimensions of leadership.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of leadership concepts.
- Communicate the impact of servant leadership.
- Integrate biblical principles within the field of leadership.
Course Assignment Description :
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to provide a thread in response to the provided promptly for each discussion.
- Each thread must be at least 400 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
- Each thread must be supported by 3 scholarly sources as well as the text and Bible and they must be within 3 years.
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to at least 2 other classmates threads.
- Each reply must be at least 200 words and supported by at least 2 scholarly sources.
The student will write a paragraph explaining the topic choice and create an outline of the case study paper assignment. This assignment must include at least 5 scholarly resources in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible.
The student will write an 8–10-page research-based case study paper in the current APA format. The paper can be considered an addition to Hess & Cameron’s text in that the student will review an organization and a biblical value that the organization has displayed. The paper must include at least 5 references in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible.
Case Study: Paper Assignment
Students will create a training presentation based on the Case Study: Paper Assignment. The presentation should be at least 10 slides and include at least 5 scholarly resources in addition to the Bible. This presentation will be a PowerPoint presentation that trains new employees on the values of the company.
After reading each module: week’s selected readings from the Rae and Wong text, the student will answer the accompanying questions that correspond to the reading. The student will use the template provided to answer the questions. The journal must be first person and demonstrate thoughtful reflection—no additional research or APA formatting is required.