Liberty BUSI 489 Capstone in Financial Planning Entire Class
Get Assistant With Liberty BUSI 489 Capstone in Financial Planning Entire Class
This course will allow the student to create a written financial plan using the knowledge acquired from previous coursework in the financial planning classes. The student will use a software package to incorporate all the elements of a successful financial plan for a case study client. For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
This capstone course in financial planning is the last course in the Certified Financial Planner (CFP©) program. The course allows the student to apply knowledge and skills obtained in each of the other subject matter-specific financial planning courses. The purpose of the course is to train the student to create comprehensive financial plans and prepare the student to take the national CFP® examination to become a Certified Financial Planner.
Measurable Learning Results:
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Formulate a financial plan using the financial planning curriculum from a qualitative and quantitative perspective.
- Develop an appropriate strategy based on a client’s objectives, needs, and values.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of various approaches to a specific problem.
- Integrate biblical principles within the financial planning process.
Browse our list of liberty university courses if you need assistance with additional courses.
Textbook Readings & Lecture Presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions Sessions (2)
- Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, there will be two (2) Discussions throughout this course.
- You are required to provide a thread in response to the provided topic that must be at least 300 words and integrate information drawn from experience and course-related information (books, articles, and presentations).
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to two (2) other classmates’ threads.
- Each reply must be at least 200 words and integrate information drawn from experience and course-related information (books, articles, and presentations).
Financial Plan Assignment:
You will complete a financial plan for the hypothetical case from the textbook using the MoneyGuide Pro financial planning software.
Financial Plan Video Presentation Assignment:
You will create a video presentation of the MoneyGuide Pro Financial Plan delivery to a hypothetical client. It must be professional and delivered in a format that can be easily understood by the client.
Mini-Case Assignments (6)
There are six (6) Mini-Case Assignments in the course. You are expected to utilize the knowledge and skills obtained in previous courses in the CFP® curriculum to complete the Mini-Case Assignments. The Mini-Case Assignments cover all major areas of financial planning – some with one topic covered per case and others with more than one topic covered per case.
All Quizzes (6)
There are six (6) multiple-choice quizzes in the course. These quizzes are from the textbook and cover ethics, financial situation analysis, taxes, insurance, investments, retirement, and estate planning.