Liberty PSYC 644 Organizational Ethics Entire Class
Buy Guided Liberty PSYC 644 Organizational Ethics Entire Class
Details on the prerequisites for this course can be found by contacting Liberty University.
Course Detail :
Exploration of ethical/legal issues confronted by organizations, and discussion of ethical theories pertaining to decision-making and problem-solving in organizations. Special consideration is given to how the Christian faith informs ethics. (Crosslisted with MSPS 655)
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
The purpose of this course is to prepare students to effectively analyze legal and ethical issues that may arise in an organizational setting. This course will assist students in exploring ethical decision-making and practicing ethical communication and leadership. Students will begin to apply what they have learned in a practical manner thus preparing them to behave as ethical members of their chosen career fields.
Measurable Learning Outcomes :
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand psychological processes that influence group ethical performance.
- Discuss ethical and legal issues that impact organizational decision-making.
- Analyze the development of an ethical organizational culture.
- Utilize biblical principles to engage in ethical problem-solving.
- Evaluate interpersonal ethics from leadership and follower perspectives.
Course Assignment Summary :
Textbook readings and lecture presentations :
Course Requirements Checklist :
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussion Assignments (4) :
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to create a thread in response to the provided promptly for each discussion.
- Each discussion must be 500–600 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
- In addition to the discussion, the student is required to reply to at least 2 classmates’ threads.
- Each reply must be 250–300 words.
- Each discussion and reply must be supported by at least 1 reference to the textbook, at least 1 reference to Scripture, and at least 1 scholarly journal article.
- The current APA format must be used. (MLO: A, D, E)
Case Analysis Assignments (2) :
In 800–1,200 words, the student will respond to the questions presented in the assignment instructions, including addressing what biblical principles could potentially be considered in the cases. Responses must be supported by at least 1 reference to the textbook, at least 1 reference to Scripture, and at least 1 scholarly journal article. Current APA format for professional papers must be used. (MLO: B, C, D)
PowerPoint Presentation Assignment :
The student will complete a professional 12–15-slide (not including cover and reference slides) narrated PowerPoint presentation to prepare a training session that might be provided to employees addressing organizational relationships, communication, conflict management, and negotiation. The student must include an audio component in the presentation. A minimum of 3 sources (including the text) in the current APA format must be used in the preparation for the presentation. (MLO: C, E)
Reflective Essay Assignment :
The student will write a 2,000–2,400-word reflection paper that focuses on followership. The paper must include at least 1 reference to the textbook, at least 1 reference to Scripture, and at least 1 scholarly source. Current APA formatting for professional papers must be used. (MLO: E, D)
Quiz: Reflection of Organizational Ethics :
The student will take a quiz in Week 8 answering three reflection questions in essay format. Each question will consist of a 300-word minimum requirement. This quiz will cover any course materials utilized in the class from Week 1 through Week 8. There is a 2-hour time limit to complete this open-book/open-note reflective examination. (MLO: C, D)