Liberty INFT 127 Adobe Photoshop Introductory Entire Class
Get Help With Liberty INFT 127 Adobe Photoshop Introductory Entire Class
This course will introduce the student to Adobe Photoshop. Specific skills taught include creating, editing, and publishing digital content, including photos, images, and effects. For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
- Adobe Photoshop is one of the key software pieces of Adobe’s Creative Cloud/Suite.
- Photoshop is the industry standard for photo editing, touchup, and digital image editing.
- Photoshop is one of the requested software applications listed on the alumni survey. 1-credit course.
Measurable Learning Results:
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define the principles of image editing and publication.
- Create and edit a digital image.
- Create and edit digital layers and masks.
- Create and edit artistic effects in a digital image.
Course Assignment Summary:
Textbook readings and lecture presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
Before working through the checklist outlined in the Course Overview, the student should review the Liberty University curriculum.
Entire Discussions Sessions (2)
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, the student is required to create a thread in response to the provided promptly for each forum. Each thread must be at least 250 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge. In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 1 other classmate’s thread. The reply must be at least 100 words.
The student will complete 7 Photoshop Projects – using the Photoshop program – using the tools and techniques learned throughout the course.
Final Project Assignment
The student will submit a summary project using the tools and techniques learned throughout the course. The project will consist of a final version of the student’s Photoshop Projects and an essay of at least 300 words explaining the techniques used to complete the project.