Liberty CSCI 601 Applied Network Security Entire Course
Buy Guided Solution Liberty CSCI 601 Applied Network Security Entire Course
Course Overview :
In this course, the students will learn hands-on, practical techniques for securing a network. Topics include instcalling, configuring, and using Intrusion Detection software, firewalls, anti-virus, etc.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
The increasingly visible rise of cyber security attacks requires the skilled application of security policies and designs in the modern network. This course looks at the development and practical installation and configuration of security policies, designs, and software to protect, prevent, and track networking security attacks.
Measurable Learning Outcomes :
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Install, configure, and use major security software in a realistic setting.
- Evaluate various features of security software products.
- Evaluate the security needs of an organization.
- Articulate top security threats in the enterprise and how to remediate them.
- Design a security solution for an organization based on the previous evaluation.
- Integrate biblical principles within the field of applied network security.
Course Assignment :
After reading the Syllabus at liberty university, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to provide a thread in response to the provided promptly for each discussion.
- Each thread must be a minimum of 350 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 other classmates’ threads.
- Each reply must be a minimum of 250 words.
Lab Assignment :
The student will complete labs associated with the course material. Each lab will have specific instructions for tasks, along with deliverables, to be completed in the virtual lab environment.
Research-Based Paper :
The student will write a ten (10) or more page, research-based paper in the current APA format that focuses on a network solution design using best practices in network security. Further instructions are provided in the course. The paper must include at least ten (10) references in addition to the course textbook and the Bible.
Each quiz will cover the Reading & Study material for the assigned modules. Each quiz will be open-book/open-notes, contain 10 questions consisting of multiple-choice, true/false, and/or short answer questions, and have a 60-minute time limit.
Quiz: Midterm :
The Quiz: Midterm will be open-book/open-notes, contain 20 multiple choice and 6 short answer/essay questions, and have a time limit of 1 hour and 30 minutes.