Liberty BUSI 888 Applied Doctoral Research Project II 16 wk Entire Class
Buy Guided Liberty BUSI 888 Applied Doctoral Research Project II 16 wk Entire Class
Course Summary :
This course is the second step for DBA Doctoral Candidates to develop and complete their applied doctoral research project. Doctoral Candidates will develop Section 2 which includes their methodology for conducting the study and combine it with Section 1 into a single document. Candidates will also defend their research proposal.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
BUSI 888, Applied Doctoral Research Project II, is the next step for DBA doctoral candidates to develop and complete their research projects. It provides a focused review of the research method that will be employed.
Course Assignment Detail :
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student should study the Liberty University syllabus before completing the checklist given in the Course Overview.
Discussion: Progress Reports (15) :
Students will submit weekly progress reports throughout the course.
Applied Doctoral Research Project Guide: Tasks (9) :
- Task 1: Bullet Point Outline
- Task 7: Section 1, Foundation of the Study with Literature Review
- Task 7: Section 1, Foundation of the Study with Literature Review – Admin Review
- Task 8: The Research
- Task 9: Participants, Populations, and Sampling
- Task 10: Data Collection and Analysis
- Task 11: Section 2, The Project
- Task 11: Section 2, The Project – Admin Review
- Task 12: The Research Proposal