Liberty BUSI 692 Capstone in Financial Management Entire Course
Get Assistance With Liberty BUSI 692 Capstone in Financial Management Entire Course
This course will allow the student to draw from previous coursework to craft a unique solution to a stated, real, or hypothetical defined topic approved by the course instructor. The comprehensive research project could touch on issues such as alternative financing between debt and equity, alternative financing between short-term debt, inventory management, accounts receivable management, compensation structures, corporate governance, and alternatives for the creation of equity valuation.
Please visit Liberty University for details on this course’s prerequisites.
A capstone course represents the highest level of learning because it allows you to apply prior learned concepts and processes to derive potential solutions to new and complex problems. As such, this course represents a link between the academic world that you will soon be leaving and the real world that you will soon be entering.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Formulate a creative solution to a business finance problem.
- Analyze a company’s resources, industry position, and economic environment.
- Apply analytical frameworks and techniques to evaluate a firm’s core competencies, assess diverse plans of action, and predict the consequences of specific decision options.
- Approach financial management and business financial decision-making from a biblical perspective.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations/notes
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to create a thread in response to the provided promptly for each discussion.
- Each thread must be at least 450 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 classmates’ threads.
- Each reply must be at least 250 words.
- Each thread must include at least 2 scholarly citations in the current APA format.
Case Report Assignments (12)
In each module, the student will be assigned one or two case studies from the textbook. The student will also be provided with case preparation questions. Unless the student is told to answer the questions only, these questions should guide the case report write-up. Length requirements for these assignments are 7–11 pages or 4–6 pages. The number of outside sources you use for a given case varies. However, it’s hard to imagine a case that wouldn’t warrant at least one outside source. The current APA format must be used. At the end of the module, Connect will automatically grade all of the assignments, and the instructor will then download the results and place the scores within Grade Center.
Faith Integration Assignment
The student will write a minimum 750-word research paper using current APA formatting guidelines that examines one of the major topics in the course in light of the Bible. The focus of this paper will be to bridge the gap between Christianity and theory. At least 2 sources must be used, in addition to the Bible. The course textbook may be used as one of the sources.