Liberty BUSI 685 Financial Management Entire Class
Get Guided Solution Liberty BUSI 685 Financial Management Entire Class
Course Description :
This course focuses on the firm’s opportunities and the resulting potential impact on shareholder value based on the considered risk level. Topics include investments, capital structure and restructuring, budgeting, financial markets, policy, and portfolio management.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
Financial managers learn from experience how to make routine decisions. The best managers, however, are also able to adapt to the ever-changing business environment in which their firm operates. Managing change requires more than rules of thumb to be truly effective; financial managers must understand why companies and financial markets behave the way they do. In other words, financial managers need to understand the theory of finance in order to conduct sound and effective financial decisions. Look over my recommended prerequisite courses at Liberty University if you need help deciding.
Measurable Learning Outcomes :
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the finance function within a firm.
- Appraise the theory, tools, and techniques necessary for efficient management and utilization of the firm’s financial resources.
- Apply core financial principles to structure and analyze real-world corporate finance problems.
- Assess financial decisions from a biblical perspective.
Course Assignment Details :
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to submit a thread of at least 450 words in response to the provided promptly for each discussion.
- For each thread, the student must support his/her assertions with at least 2 scholarly/professional sources and 1 biblical integration in the current APA format.
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 classmates’ threads.
- Each reply must be at least 250 words.
For each module, the student will be assigned homework and LearnSmart Activities to complete in Connect. Each module’s homework consists of 2 assignments: the chapter homework and the LearnSmart homework. At the end of each module, Connect will automatically grade all the assignments, and the instructor will then download the results and place the scores on Blackboard.
The student will write a 1000-word research paper using the current APA format that examines 1 of the major topics in the course in light of the Bible. The focus of this paper will be to bridge the gap between Christianity and theory. In the first half of the paper, the student must cite at least 3 scholarly sources (in addition to his/her textbook), and in the second half, the student must include at least 3 Bible verses.
Each quiz will cover the Learn material for the assigned module: week. Each quiz contains 40 multiple-choice questions, true/false questions, and/or open-ended problems, and has a time limit of 1 hour and 30 minutes.