Liberty BUSI 683 Money and Capital Markets Entire Class
Get Help With Liberty BUSI 683 Money and Capital Markets Entire Class
This course focuses on the U.S. financial system and its major participants, including discussions regarding objectives and procedures for evaluating opportunities and pricing risk. Topics include the role and functions of the Federal Reserve System and the various dynamics of the financial system.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
The financial system provides companies with access to capital needed to grow. It also delivers feedback on management decisions and performance. The business manager must understand how major financial markets work in order to best position his/her company for success.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the role and function of the U.S. financial system.
- Analyze the relationship between risk, interest rates, and asset prices.
- Evaluate how money and capital market signals impact management decisions.
- Approach money and capital markets from a biblical perspective.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations/notes
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student should study the Liberty University syllabus before completing the checklist given in the Course Overview.
Within this course, students will be required to read and interact with the textbook within the third-party platform, SmartBook. Students must complete each reading and item in the textbook in order to earn the points associated with the assigned reading and prior to completing any Homework Assignment.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to create a thread in response to the provided promptly for each discussion.
- Each thread must be at least 450 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 classmates’ threads.
- Each reply must be at least 250 words.
- Both the thread and replies must include at least 2 scholarly citations and 1 biblical integration in the current APA format.
Connect Homework Assignments (18)
In each module, students will be assigned homework to complete in Connect. At the end of the module, Connect will automatically grade all assignments and the instructor will place the scores within the Grades area.
Integration of Faith and Learning Assignment
The student will write a minimum of 750-word research paper using current APA formatting guidelines. The paper must examine 1 of the major topics in the course in light of the Bible. The focus of this paper will be to bridge the gap between Christianity and theory. The paper must cite at least 3 scholarly references and the Bible.
Each quiz will cover the Learn material for the assigned modules. Each quiz will be open-book/open-notes, contain multiple-choice and true/false questions, and have a 2-hour time limit.