Liberty BUSI 645 Compensation Management Entire Class
Buy Guided Solution Liberty BUSI 645 Compensation Management Entire Class
Course Description :
The course will focus on the critical issues related to the strategic management of the organization’s compensation and benefit system. Topics discussed will include the components and strategic analysis of compensation systems, bases for pay, designing compensation systems, legally required and discretionary employee benefits, and contemporary strategic compensation challenges. Students will learn to apply tools for decision-making in complex, compensation-related environments, as well as design, develop, and implement compensation strategies that achieve value-added results, thereby enabling organizations to more effectively and efficiently achieve their goals.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
The human resources manager must have the necessary skills to design, implement, and manage an effective compensation and benefits program to support the organization’s mission. In addition, anyone within an organization must be aware of how employees are compensated. Look over my recommended prerequisite courses at Liberty University if you need help deciding.
Measurable Learning Outcomes :
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Assess the building of internally consistent and market-competitive compensation systems.
- Evaluate the purpose and effectiveness of pay structures, legally required benefits, and discretionary benefits.
- Explain the challenges of international and executive compensation.
- Integrate compensation management within the context of a biblical worldview.
Course Assignment :
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to post 1 thread of at least 250 words.
- The student will also post 2 replies of at least 125 words each.
- For each thread, assertions must be supported with at least 2 citations in the current APA format.
- Each reply must also cite at least 2 sources.
The student will submit an essay answering questions posed in the assignment prompt. Each assignment requires 3–4 full pages and at least 5 scholarly sources in the current APA format to substantiate the student’s position in his/her answer. These exercises are meant to foster the student’s comprehensive research skills. If you use the questions as headings in your paper you will receive an automatic 20% deduction. In other words, you are not to write in a question-and-answer format.
Midterm: Quiz :
The Quiz: Midterm will cover the Textbook material for Chapters 1 through 8. The quiz will be open-book/open-notes, contain 40 multiple-choice questions, and have a 1-hour time limit.
Final: Quiz :
The Quiz: Final will cover the Textbook material for Chapters 9 through 16. The quiz will be open-book/open-notes, contain 40 multiple-choice questions, and have a 1-hour time limit.