Liberty BUSI 630 Managerial Epidemiology Entire Course
Buy Guided Liberty BUSI 630 Managerial Epidemiology Entire Course
This course provides students with a foundation of knowledge and skills to plan, organize and manage health services while addressing various epidemiologic methods. The course focuses on the need for healthcare administrators to evaluate epidemiologic data on incidence and prevalence while addressing the impact of administrative data on cost and quality to improve access and delivery of high-quality services in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to Liberty University.
The purpose of this course is to provide students an opportunity to build their knowledge and skills in relation to utilizing epidemiologic data for evidence-based management in healthcare systems.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Analyze epidemiologic data for evidence-based management.
- Evaluate the various determinants and measures of individual and population health impacting administrative planning and decision-making.
- Determine effective geographic markets, service areas, and market share from the hospital administrator and policy maker’s perspective.
- Evaluate results of market analysis to determine met/unmet community health needs.
- Synthesize the role of the healthcare manager founded on Christian principles.
Course Assignment Description
Textbook readings and lecture presentations.
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to create a thread in response to the provided promptly for each discussion.
- Each thread must be at least 600 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge and research.
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 other classmates’ threads.
- Each reply must be at least 450 words.
- Each thread and each reply must be supported by at least 1 scriptural reference and at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly references in addition to the course textbook.
- All sources must have been published within the last 5 years.
Case Study Assignments (4)
Each student will complete 4 case studies responding to the questions posed. The case responses must include sufficient support (at least 2 scholarly sources less than 5 years old, the Bible, and the course textbook for each answer). Each response to each question must contain at least 250 words.
Research Paper Assignment
Each student will complete a research-based paper formatted in the current APA format that focuses on a selected topic. The paper must address the impact of utilizing epidemiological data to inform healthcare management decisions. Additionally, the paper must include a synthesis of the role of the healthcare manager founded on Christian principles as related to this topic. The paper must be 10–12 pages excluding the title page, abstract, and references and include at least 20 scholarly, peer-reviewed references in addition to the course textbook and Bible.
No of Quizzes (4)
Each quiz will cover the Learn material for the assigned modules: weeks up to the date of the module: week of the quiz. Each quiz will be open-book/open-notes, contain 25 multiple-choice and true/false questions, and have a 45-minute time limit.