Liberty BUSI 622 Real Estate Investment Analysis Entire Class
Purchase Liberty BUSI 622 Real Estate Investment Analysis Entire Class
This course explores real estate, with a focus on investment and financing. A review of financing strategies and risk, investment decision-making, and capital markets.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
Real estate has transitioned away from the focus of “location, location, location” to an emphasis on valuations. Although location is still a critical element in the heterogeneous nature of real estate, understanding and incorporating other factors that will influence future cash flows are the focus of this course.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- The operations of the primary and secondary mortgage markets
- Real estate derivatives such as collateralized mortgage obligations and mortgage-backed securities
- Coverage of conventional and non-conventional financing for residential and commercial properties.
- Risk analysis of real estate investments
- Financing construction projects
- Valuation of income properties
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student should study the Liberty University syllabus before completing the checklist given in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to provide a thread in response to the provided topic that must be at least 350 words.
- Include at least two outside resources, and integrate information drawn from experience and course-related information (books, articles, and presentations).
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 other classmates’ threads.
- Each reply must be at least 250 words and integrate information drawn from experience and course-related information (books, articles, and presentations).
The student will answer multiple review questions found at the end of each chapter. The student must answer each assigned question in enough detail to provide a thorough response to the question/statement.
Final Project :
Students will complete a final project that will involve a case study designed to incorporate many of the course concepts by determining the value of different real estate options and determining which investment is to be considered.
Each quiz will cover the Learn material for the assigned modules. Each quiz will have a 1 hour and 30-minute time limit, multiple choice and true/false questions, and will consist of 10–25 questions covering the chapters assigned during the week. Each quiz is open book and open notes but no other outside resources are available. MS Excel and/or a financial calculator are also permissible.
Final Quiz :
The final comprehensive quiz will contain 100 multiple-choice questions and have a 3-hour time limit. Each question will be worth 1.5 points. The quiz will cover all topics covered throughout this course. The quiz will be closed book, closed notes,s, and no outside resources will be available. MS Excel and a financial calculator are permissible.