Liberty BUSI 619 Quality Assessment and Evidence Based Decision Making Entire Course
Buy Guided Solution Liberty BUSI 619 Quality Assessment and Evidence Based Decision Making Entire Course
Historically, the healthcare industry has been based mostly on clinical experience and judgment. Advances in communication, innovation in information technology, and other recent improvements have increased the promise of evidence-based decision-making. This course will examine how evidence-based decision-making provides a framework for addressing healthcare quality assessment and improvement in the provision and management of patient care.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please consult Liberty University for details on the requirements for this course.
The purpose of this course is to accelerate the translation of research findings into practice in all areas of healthcare at all levels. The utilization of data should ultimately be used to improve healthcare outcomes by providing tools to use the best evidence from research to improve the healthcare system, practitioners, and healthcare outcomes.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Integrate a biblical worldview within the context of the healthcare manager’s role in improving healthcare quality and outcomes.
- Examine how evidence-based decision-making provides a framework for addressing health care quality assessment and improvement in the provision and management of patient care.
- Discuss topics related to evidence-based decision making, health care quality assessment, and improvement in the provision and management of patient care.
- Assess clinical and organizational quality improvement based on knowledge of current literature and industry best practices.
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to create a thread in response to the provided promptly for each discussion.
- Each thread must be 500–750 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 other classmates’ threads.
- Each reply must be 450–600 words.
- Each thread and each reply must include at least 2 scholarly sources in addition to the textbook and relevant scriptural integration.
- All citations and references must be in the current APA format.
About Course :
The student will create a Population, Intervention, Comparison, and Outcome (PICO) question and include a 50–75-word paragraph explaining how the topic is linked to evidence-based practice. Current APA format must be used, and a reference list of 3–5 peer-reviewed, primary research articles must be included.
The student will use the provided article matrix template to evaluate a minimum of 5 primary research articles.
The student will write a 500–800-word introduction to a literature review using the current APA format. This assignment must contain at least 2 references to primary research articles. In addition, a title page and reference list must be included.
The student will write a 1,400–1,700-word synthesis that focuses on what he/she has discovered about his/her chosen topic. Current APA format must be used, and the synthesis must include at least 8 references along with biblical integration.
The student will refine the information from previous assignments to produce a final product. This will include an introduction, search history, synthesis of evidence organized into 3 themes, biblical integration, and conclusion. The final submission must be 1,900–2,500 words and contain at least 10 references to primary research articles. Current APA format must be used, and a title page and reference list must be included.
The student will create a 5–7-minute video presentation of his/her literature review. In addition, a PowerPoint presentation of 8–10 slides must be included (not including reference list slides). The current APA format must be used for references.