Liberty BUSI 613 Supply Chain Management Entire Course
Help With Liberty BUSI 613 Supply Chain Management Entire Course
Course Detail :
This course will provide learners with a solid foundation of the theory and application of supply chain management techniques and practices that are dedicated to providing customers with superior value. Course topics include supply chain network design, facility planning, capacity planning, globalization and outsourcing, information technology, and global issues in supply chain management.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) decisions/strategies are focused on continually improving every element of the supply chain. SCM decisions and strategies are critical factors in improving productivity and competitiveness, which ultimately improve cost performance and customer satisfaction, and eventually lead the firm to a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Therefore, it is critical that in today’s hyper-competitive marketplace, MBA students have a working knowledge of the functions and theories of SCM and the successful management of products/services through the supply chain.
Measurable Learning Outcomes :
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Evaluate the role of supply chain management in delivering superior customer value.
- Apply the theories of supply chain management practices towards delivering superior customer value.
- Formulate a decision process for mapping the processes in a supply chain, the use of just-in-time inventory techniques, and whether to make or buy a component, product, or service.
- Create criteria for the assessment of quality and its role in delivering superior customer service.
- Develop a framework for global sourcing and procurement decisions.
- Integrate biblical principles with the field of supply chain management.
Course Assignment :
Textbook readings and presentations :
Course Requirements Checklist :
At liberty university, After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions (2) :
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to provide a thread in response to the provided promptly in each of the two discussions.
- Each thread must be 500–750 words, reference the course textbook and at least 2 scholarly sources in current APA format, and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to at least 2 other classmates’ threads.
- Each reply must be 350-500 words and must reference at least 1 source in the current APA format.
Journal Article Review Assignments (6) :
The student will review the articles provided in the course on topics related to SCM. Each article review must be 900-1200 words, reference the course textbook, and must conform to the current APA format. Each review must be submitted through Turnitin.
Integration of Faith and Learning Assignment :
The student will write a 600-750 word research-based paper in the current APA format addressing how he or she will integrate his or her faith, as related to Supply Chain Management theory. The paper must include at least 2 references to scholarly sources, in addition to the Bible. This assignment must be submitted through Turnitin.