Liberty BUSI 605 Environment of International Business Entire Class
Buy Guided Liberty BUSI 605 Environment of International Business Entire Class
The course provides in-depth perspectives concerning the nature of international business and the environment in which it is conducted, including international trade, foreign direct investment, the relationship between international organizations and international business, the international monetary system, and international environmental forces (socio-cultural, natural resources, economic, political, legal, financial, labor).
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
To discover our other offers, go to Liberty University.
Global interdependence among nations of the world is a reality. Trade barriers between nations have fallen, and trade blocks are rapidly forming as world leaders realize that there is more to be gained by collaborating with each other than by remaining economically isolated. Multinational corporations are playing a major role in this accelerating regional and global economic integration. A major emphasis of this course will be to research and discuss the nature of international business, cooperation among nations, and international environmental forces.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Analyze labor force issues in the global environment.
- Assess economic and socioeconomic forces impacting global business.
- Compare and contrast natural resources with environmental sustainability.
- Determine the impact of political forces on global business.
- Evaluate the impact of financial forces on global business.
- Examine the impact of legal forces on global business.
- Participate in graduate-level individual and/or collaborative research projects.
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
- The student is required to provide a thread discussing their selected article relating to each topic for the specific discussion.
- Each thread must be 300 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to at least 3 other classmates’ threads.
- Each reply must be 250 words.
- The student must complete both the thread and the replies, in order to receive credit for modules 2–6 and 8.
There will be 2 essays in this course. In these essays, the student will relate concepts learned in previous Liberty University business courses to real-world current events. The student will individually analyze a recent article from one of the approved periodicals identified in the syllabus.
Final Project: Draft Submission Assignment
The Final Project: Draft Submission Assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool. This assignment will allow students to submit a draft of the final submission and make any necessary edits prior to submitting the final assignment.
Final Project Assignment
The student will write a 24–30-page research-based paper in the current APA format, analyzing the global environments of performing business in other countries. Title headings are provided for the student and must be followed. The paper must include at least 16 scholarly references in addition to the textbook.