Liberty BUSI 465 Export Management Strategy Entire Course
Help With Liberty BUSI 465 Export Management Strategy Entire Course
An overview of international trade theories, policies, instruments, and documents that affect the success of U.S. exports. Students are introduced to various resources, private organizations, and government agencies designed to facilitate American export businesses. The tools and methods for establishing a small export business model are examined.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
The globalization of business brings new opportunities and threats to governments, firms, and individuals. The challenge is to compete successfully in the global marketplace as it exists today and develops tomorrow. Thus, the prime objective of this course is to guide the student through a process by which he/she can build and improve these skills from a Christian worldview. This course seeks to provide the student with academic content that supports the published Liberty University Philosophy and Mission Aims.
Measurable Learning Results:
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Assess export regulations, trade agreements, and marketing considerations.
- Evaluate financial, shipping, and documentation considerations for exporting.
- Conclude necessary information for making informed exporting decisions.
- Integrate biblical concepts within the areas of trade agreements and exporting.
Course Assignment Summary:
Textbook readings and lecture presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
At Liberty University, After reading the Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
- The student will complete four (4) Discussions in this course. The student will post one thread of at least 300 words by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the assigned Module: Week.
- The student must then post two (2) replies of at least 200 words by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the following Module: Week.
Case Study Assignments (2)
- The student will complete two (2) Case Study Assignments in this course.
- The student will write an APA-formatted, 4–5-page paper in response to the case study scenarios provided.
Final Project: Outline Assignment:
- The student will complete a bibliography and sentence outline for the export marketing plan to be developed for the Final Project.
- Part 2. The bibliography must include at least 10 scholarly sources, properly cited in the current APA format.
Final Project: Export Marketing Plan Assignment:
- The student will develop an export marketing plan for a product to be exported to a carefully researched and selected foreign market.
- The export marketing plan must incorporate export management concepts and strategies studied in the course, and must be at least 15 pages, include a minimum of 10 scholarly sources, and adhere to the current APA format.
- The student will write an APA-formatted, 3–5-page paper reflecting on the significant ideas and concepts learned in the course.
- The student will discuss how the significant ideas learned will help him/her make informed professional and exporting decisions.
- The student will also reflect on how this course has helped to shape his/her Christian worldview.
Total Quizzes (3)
The student will complete three (3) Quizzes in this course. Each quiz will cover the Learn material; will be open-book/open-notes; contain 25 matching, multiple-choice, and true/false questions; and have a 1-hour time limit.