Liberty BUSI 430 Promotion Strategy Entire Class
Get Assistant With Liberty BUSI 430 Promotion Strategy Entire Class
Summary of the Course:
This course is open to students who desire to understand the function of Promotion within a company’s Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) plan. Emphasis is on planning, creating, and evaluating advertising, sales promotion, and publicity strategies to communicate most effectively across the optimum blend of media channels. For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
- Effective advertising is critical to the success of any organization in today’s rapidly changing and competitive market environments.
- Business leaders must develop creative and appealing promotion strategies that achieve specific marketing objectives.
- Toward this end, BUSI 430 explores marketing communications at a deeper level than a basic marketing course.
- The course presents an integrated marketing perspective that will help present and future business persons coordinate the various communication functions within or their organization.
Observable Learning Results:
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recommend the best media for conveying the IMC message.
- Design an effective control system to measure the effectiveness of a promotional program.
- Assess the social, ethical, regulatory, and economic aspects of advertising and promotion.
- Develop a successful promotional strategy that communicates creatively and effectively to the target market.
- Integrate biblical concepts within the field of promotion strategy.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student should study the Liberty University syllabus before completing the checklist given in the Course Overview.
The student will complete 4 Discussions in this course. The student will post one thread. The student must then post 1 reply of at least 100 words.
No.of Essay Assignments (3)
Each Essay Assignment must be at least 1,000 words and contain a minimum of 5 outside sources. Each writing assignment must include a title page and a reference page and follow the current APA format.
IMC Project Assignment:
The student will write an IMC (Integrated Marketing Communication) Project Assignment in the current APA format.
Total Quizzes (8)
Each quiz will cover the Learn Section material for the assigned Module: Week. Each exam will be open-book/open-notes, contain 30 multiple-choice and true/false questions, and have a 45-minute time limit.