Liberty BUSI 409 Non Profit Management Entire Class
Get Online Guided Solution Liberty BUSI 409 Non Profit Management Entire Class
Management principles and techniques for the administration of a non-profit organization, including churches, charities, hospitals, and government organizations. For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
While other courses in the Bachelor of Business Administration degree focus primarily on management practices in the for-profit sector, this course is designed to focus on management practices essential to developing, maintaining, and evaluating the nonprofit organization.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Create a marketing orientation in the nonprofit organization.
Develop profitable activities for the professional and trade association.
Develop a mission for a nonprofit organization.
Integrate biblical principles within the area of nonprofits.
Browse our list of liberty university courses if you need assistance with additional courses.
Complete Detail of Course Assignment:
Textbook readings and lecture presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions Sessions (4)
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences with initial threads and then replies to peers.
- The student will post one thread of at least 300 words by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the assigned Module: Week.
- The student must then post 2 replies of at least 200 words by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the assigned Module: Week.
- For each thread, students must support their assertions with at least 2 scholarly citations and Integration of at least 1 biblical application, including at least 1 Bible verse in APA format.
- Each reply must incorporate at least 2 scholarly citations and Integration of at least 1 biblical application, including at least 1 Bible verse in APA format.
- Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years.
- Acceptable sources include scholarly peer-reviewed, academic sources, and of course the textbook, the Bible, etc.
Research Paper Assignment:
- The student will complete an 8–10-page research paper utilizing a minimum of 10 sources.
- The student is encouraged to assemble the research paper as the student progresses in the course.
All Quizzes (2)
Quizzes will be required in this course: a Quiz over Chapters 1-10 and a Quiz over Chapters 11-17. The quizzes will be open-book/open-notes and comprised of multiple-choice and essay questions. Each essay question answer must be written as a short essay complete with a citation containing the source and location of information. The student will have 1 hour to complete each quiz; therefore, it must be completed in one sitting.