Liberty BMAL 888 Doctoral Research Project II (16 wk) Entire Course
Help With Liberty BMAL 888 Doctoral Research Project II 16 wk Entire Course
Check out liberty university
This course is the second step for DSL Doctoral Candidates in the process of developing and completing their research project. Doctoral Candidates will develop Section 2 which includes their methodology for conducting the study and combine it with Section 1 into a single document. Candidates will complete and submit their IRB package and conduct their proposal defense.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
Doctoral Research Project II is the next step for DSL doctoral candidates to develop and complete their research projects. It provides a focused review of the research method that will be employed.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Determine the most appropriate research method and design for the proposed research study.
- Develop the research methodology necessary to conduct the research study.
- Develop the appropriate data collection tools for the given research method and design.
- Develop and present a Research Proposal for the Doctoral Research Project.
- Interpret the proposed research study in relation to a Christian worldview.
Course Assignment Description
Readings and lecture presentations
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussion: Progress Reports (15)
Students will submit weekly progress reports throughout the course.
Doctoral Research Project Guide: Tasks (9)
- Task 1: Bullet Point Outline
- Task 7: Section 1, Foundation of the Study with Literature Review
- Task 7: Section 1, Foundation of the Study with Literature Review – Admin Review
- Task 8: The Research
- Task 9: Participants, Populations, and Sampling
- Task 10: Data Collection and Analysis
- Task 11: Section 2, The Project
- Task 11: Section 2, The Project – Admin Review
- Task 12: The Research Proposal