Liberty BMAL 780 Strategic Leadership in the 21st Century Entire Class
Get Guided Liberty BMAL 780 Strategic Leadership in the 21st Century Entire Class
This is the capstone class for the Doctorate in Strategic Leadership DSL program and allows students to synthesize knowledge gained in previous courses into a cohesive view of leadership. This course focuses on the critical knowledge and skills that leaders must master in order to be successful.There are many subjects available for online classes visit liberty university
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
The strategic leadership content of this course recaps learning outcomes throughout the DSL program and is a cumulative in-depth exploration of the leadership development process. Each week students explore and develop different components of strategic leadership development. This course support’s the biblical mandate to make disciples and consequently develop leaders. This course supports students to reflect on their own leadership development and call to serve and develop others.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe effective strategic leadership theory, behavior, and practices.
- Identify and analyze skills required for effective leadership development.
- Assess how leadership behavior affects organizational performance.
- Apply leadership theory from a Christian Worldview into the strategic role and process to support organizational performance.
Course Assignment Description
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
- The purpose of Discussions is to support a collaborative learning process.
- The initial post must be at least 400 words and demonstrate knowledge in applying the weekly reading assignments.
- The initial post should be supported by a minimum of two scholarly sources.
- A minimum of two replies are required to other students’ initial posts and should be a minimum of 250 words.
- All sources must be properly cited and referenced in APA current edition format within the initial post.
Research Papers (2)
There are two formal research papers that should be a minimum of 4-5 pages of content, not including the title and reference pages. No abstracts or Table of Contents (TOC) are required. They must be formatted to comply with APA’s current edition formatting. In addition to the text, at least 6 scholarly peer-reviewed sources must be included.
Annotated Bibliographies (3)
There are three annotated bibliographies. Each should include a minimum of 10 peer-reviewed sources. A minimum of 5 pages of content are required, not including the title and reference pages. No TOC is required. All bibliography sources should also be listed on the reference page. APA current edition formatting is required.
Literature Review (3)
There are three literature review assignments. Each should include a minimum of 10 peer-reviewed sources. A minimum of 6 pages of content are required, not including the title and reference pages. No TOC is required. APA current edition formatting is required.