Liberty BMAL 755 Coaching Theory and Practice Entire Class
Purchase Liberty BMAL 755 Coaching Theory and Practice Entire Class
This course provides a comprehensive overview of coaching theory and methods necessary for effective executive coaching. Topics include coaching methodology and techniques, coaching theories and frameworks, and coaching skills and techniques.
Visit Liberty University to take an online course in one of the numerous subjects offered there.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
This course supports the Program Learning Outcomes for the Doctorate of Strategic Leadership through interactive discussion boards, assignments, and interaction with the instructor that develops the ability to synthesize theoretical and research concepts and create creative responses to complex issues through critical analysis and models of professional and ethical practices in a global and diverse society.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Compare and contrast the needs of the organizational culture with available executive coaching strategies while explaining why a specific strategy was selected.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of selected coaching strategies on organizational objectives, processes, and practices.
- Formulate relevant summary data from applications of coaching skills using his/her own reflective skills and individual ability.
- Integrate a biblical worldview and the course material within the context of executive organizational coaching.
Course Assignment Summary
Textbook readings & peer-reviewed article research :
Course Requirements Checklist :
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions (4) :
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- As a result, additional replies and/or longer threads are highly encouraged as this adds to the discussion.
- While writing must be in the third person, life examples supported by research are also encouraged.
- The student is required to create a thread in response to the provided prompt for each forum.
- Each thread must be at least 350 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
- Each thread must contain citations and references from at least 2 different peer-reviewed articles and 1 citation and reference from the textbook in the current APA format.
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 other classmates threads.
- Each reply must be at least 200 words and must contain at least 1 citation and reference from a different peer-reviewed article and 1 citation and reference from the textbook in the current APA format.
Case Studies (3) :
The student will read the assigned Case Study. Each Case Study must be answered thoroughly via questions or visuals (PowerPoint) as proposed by the instructor in the current APA format including a title page; however, an abstract is not required (page length will vary based on the Case Study requirements). The Case Study must include at least 3 different peer-reviewed journal articles in addition to the course textbook and the Bible.
Research Project Final Paper Assignment :
The student will complete a 2,000 to 2,500-word research-based paper in the current APA format that focuses on the integration of faith and current practices of coaching. The essay must include a title page and at least 5 peer-reviewed journal articles in addition to the course textbook and the Bible. The essay must provide at least one example of a coaching scenario where the coach successfully navigated a leader through his or her specific leadership scenario and at least 1 example of a coach who did not successfully navigate a leader through a different leadership scenario. Consider your own work history for this project.