Liberty BMAL 727 Leading Effective Teams Entire Course
Get UMD Liberty BMAL 727 Leading Effective Teams Entire Course
Visit Liberty University for a wide range of disciplines that are offered online.
Course Summary :
This course provides a comprehensive overview of effective team-based leadership practices in a project environment with a focus on creating high-performance teams, managing team conflict, motivating teams, and empowering teams for the successful completion of projects.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
The purpose of this course is to provide students with an enhanced understanding of leading and managing highly effective teams in today’s organizations and communities. There is increased reliance upon teams and team-based projects with a focus on greater innovation and performance in organizations, so this course offers an opportunity for students to gain greater knowledge in creating and sustaining high-performance teams.
Measurable Learning Outcomes :
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the importance of leading high-functioning teams.
- Recommend processes that facilitate engaged team performance.
- Compare and contrast the roles, responsibilities, and functions of a team.
- Integrate biblical principles with team leadership principles.
Course Assignment Detail :
Textbook readings and lecture presentations :
Course Requirements Checklist :
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions (4) :
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to provide a thread in response to the provided prompt for each discussion.
- Each thread must be 600–750 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge with at least 3 scholarly citations in APA format.
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 other classmates threads.
- Each reply must be 350–500 words and incorporate at least 2 scholarly citations in APA format.
- The rubric and instructions for each discussion are posted in the Course Content section of Canvas.
Literature Review: Topic Paper :
The student will write a 2–3-page research-based paper in the current APA format that focuses on the Literature Review topic of the student’s choice. The paper must include references in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible. The instructions are posted in the Course Content section of Canvas.
Integration of Faith and Learning Paper :
This course requires a 12–15-page paper which integrates biblical Scripture and a biblical worldview with concepts in the study of leading and managing teams. At least 5 references are required. The Assignment Instructions and Grading Rubric are posted in the Course Content section of Canvas.
Literature Review: Paper :
The student will write an 18–20-page research-based paper in the current APA format that focuses on the Literature Review topic of the student’s choice (following approval of the Literature Review: Topic Paper). The paper must include at least 12 scholarly references in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible. The instructions and rubric are posted in the Course Content section of Canvas.