Liberty BMAL 710 Understanding the Organization Entire Course
Get Assistance With Liberty BMAL 710 Understanding the Organization Entire Course
We seek specialists who want to improve online courses. For more information, visit liberty university.
Course Summary :
This course provides a comprehensive overview of modern organizations from a systems perspective. Topics include the importance of organizations, organizations as systems, the environment of the organization, and the structure of organizations.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
This course provides a comprehensive analysis of organizational structures with theory, behavior, and various leadership concepts.
Measurable Learning Outcomes :
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Analyze and interpret key organization systems and theories.
- Evaluate the impact of changing organizations and theories.
- Apply leadership decisions from an organizational theory and systems viewpoint.
- Approach organizational theories and systems from a biblical perspective.
Course Assignment Detail :
Textbook readings :
Course Requirements Checklist :
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions (4) :
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to provide a thread in response to the provided promptly for each discussion.
- Each thread must be 2,100–2,200 words and include a minimum of 7 sources in addition to the Bible.
- The focus of each discussion is different; refer to the assignment prompts for direction.
- For each discussion, the student will also reply to the threads of 2 classmates.
- Each reply must be 600–700 words and use at least 3 peer-reviewed sources.
- Each thread and reply must integrate at least 1 biblical principle.
- Threads and replies must use the current APA format.
Research Abstract Assignment :
The student will complete a one-page (250-300 word) abstract to propose an organization for the Module 7 research paper.
Research Paper Assignment :
The student will write a 2,500–3,000-word research-based paper in the current APA format that focuses on applying theories learned from the course. The paper must include at least 10 references derived from the course concepts and personal research.
Case Study Assignments (2) :
The student will analyze the provided scenario and apply organizational theories from the specified module. Each case study must be 800–1,200 words written in current APA format with 4 various references derived from the course readings and personal research (in addition to the Merida textbook and the Bible).