Liberty BMAL 706 Strategic Global Leadership Entire Class
Buy Guided Liberty BMAL 706 Strategic Global Leadership Entire Class
Check out liberty university to see how we hire experts that want to develop online courses.
Course Details :
This course examines the similarities and differences in managing and leading across cultures.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
Having “global” experiences at work does not guarantee effective global leadership. As cultural and organizational complexity increases, so does the demand for a global mindset. This course helps engender the global mindset in terms of managing and leading across cultures.
Measurable Learning Outcomes :
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Research the literature on culture, leadership, and upper echelon theory regarding both primary culturally endorsed implicit leadership theory dimensions and global culturally endorsed implicit leadership theory dimensions.
- Assess CEO leadership behavior across cultures and leadership effectiveness across cultures.
- Investigate CEO leadership in terms of the effect of fit and behavior, as well as the gap between superior and inferior CEO leadership behaviors.
- Integrate biblical principles within the context of managing and leading across cultures.
Course Assignment Summary :
Textbook readings :
Course Requirements Checklist :
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in Module/Week 1.
Discussions (4) :
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences.
- Therefore, the student is required to provide a thread for each forum.
- Each thread must be at least 800 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to at least 4 other classmates’ threads.
- Each reply must be at least 150 words.
Literature Review Assignment :
The student will write a 12-page literature review in the current APA format that focuses on ethical considerations for global leadership, emphasizing biblical principles within the context of leading across cultures. The review must include at least 12 scholar-practitioner style references. The references must be derived from the Jerry Falwell Library (JFL) collection. The title page, abstract, references, and appendices are not counted as part of the 12 pages of required content.