Liberty BMAL 530 Accounting for Non-financial Managers Entire Course
Help With Liberty BMAL 530 Accounting for Non-financial Managers Entire Course
Course Summary :
Students will study the crucial aspects of financial analysis and management so that they will have an understanding of the requirements to identify, measure, and communicate financial information. Topics in this course include financial reporting, underlying accounting assumptions, performance measures, ratio analysis, cash flow, time value of money, and budgeting.
If you require additional instruction, get assistance from Liberty University.
For information regarding prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
Students earning a graduate degree in business need to understand the fundamentals of accounting and finance. This course takes the broad picture approach and seeks to provide the accounting and finance essentials needed for today’s non-financial manager.
Measurable Learning Outcomes :
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Calculate accounting and financial formulas.
- Prepare basic and Pro-forma financial statements.
- Assess management decisions from a financial perspective.
- Integrate biblical principles within the field of accounting.
Course Assignment :
Textbook readings and lecture presentations/notes :
Course Requirements Checklist :
After reading the Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions (2) :
- The student is required to provide a thread in response to the provided prompt for each discussion.
- Each thread must be at least 400 words, contain at least 2 peer-reviewed references, and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
- In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 other classmates threads.
- Each reply must be at least 200 words and include at least 2 peer-reviewed references.
Connect Homework Assignments (8) :
The student will be assigned homework to complete in Connect.
Faith Essay Assignment :
The student will write an 800-word Faith Essay in the current APA format that focuses on how biblical concepts are related to the fields of accounting and finance. The Faith Essay Assignment must include at least 3 peer-reviewed references.
Excel Project Assignment :
Given a fact situation, the student will prepare financial and Pro-forma financial statements using Excel.
No of Total Quizzes (8) :
There will be 8 open-book/open-notes Reading Quizzes, which contain 10 true/false and/or essay questions. Each quiz will cover the textbook material for the assigned Module: Week in which it is assigned, and will specifically relate to the end of chapter calculation problems (for chapters 1 through 5). The student will have 45 minutes to complete each quiz.