Liberty ACCT 401 Individual Taxation Entire Class
Get Assistance With Liberty ACCT 401 Individual Taxation Entire Class
Course Description Summary
A study of the legal and accounting aspects of federal taxation with an emphasis on individuals and unincorporated businesses.
This course will provide the necessary tools in order to analytically understand the ramifications of decisions that are made by individuals and the tax implications that result from the decisions that individuals and unincorporated businesses make.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Evaluate various tax credits, exclusions, deductions, and losses (including passive activity losses) for both the individual and self-employed individual.
- Evaluate the Alternative Minimum Tax mechanism.
- Prepare a completed tax return for an individual.
- Apply biblical principles to the field of taxation.
Count Of Course Assignment
Textbook readings and lecture presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Liberty University, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions Detail (4)
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. There will be 4 Discussions throughout the course. The purpose of the Discussion is to generate interaction in regard to relevant, current course topics. The student is required to post a thread of at least 250words. The student will then post 2 replies of at least 100 words.
Homework: Connect Assignments
- In every other Module: Week, the student will be assigned homework to complete in the Connect digital learning environment. At the end of the assigned module: weeks, Connect will automatically grade all of the assignments, and the instructor will then download the results and place the scores within Grade Center.
- As a reminder, all homework is conducted in Connect, not in the textbook (though the homework is based on the material in the textbook). In addition, Connect may be accessed outside of Canvas; therefore, any potential Canvas outages are not grounds for Connect homework deadline extensions. Save the link provided by the instructor before the course begins for future reference.
Comprehensive Problem Assignment
The student will complete a Comprehensive Problem from the textbook. The problem must be submitted as a PDF file using a tax software of the student’s choosing, provided it is able to be attached as a PDF file.
Read & Interact Assignments
The student will be required to read and interact with the textbook. There are points associated with each of these reading assignments.
NO of Quizzes (4)
There will be 4 quizzes in this course. Each quiz will be open-book/open-notes, contain 40 multiple-choice and true/false questions, and have a 2-hour and 30-minute time limit.